Changes to the Sites
Intellectual Property Rights
The Sites and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (collectively, the “Material”) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such Material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such Materials in random access memory (RAM) incidental to your accessing and viewing those Materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Sites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide features through our Social Media Sites, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not modify copies of any Materials from the Sites or delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of Materials from the Sites.
your right to use the Sites will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Materials you have made.
The Sites may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, fillable forms, forums and other interactive features
that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit (hereinafter, “Post”) content or materials to the Company, to other users or
to other persons, including without limitation posts, comments, reviews, text, images, videos and audio (collectively, “User Content”) on or
through the Sites. Any User Content you Post to the Sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Content
on the Sites, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers and our licensees, successors, and assigns, a fully-paid, non-exclusive,
royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, post, reproduce, copy, advertise, promote, host, modify,
perform, display, transmit, distribute, exploit, prepare derivative works based on, and otherwise deal with or disclose to third parties any
such User Content, with or without attribution and for any lawful purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
- Your User Content does not infringe the copyright, other intellectual property right or any other right of any third party.
- None of the User Content shall be subject to any obligation on the part of the Company, whatsoever, including without limitation confidentiality, attribution or otherwise.
- You will maintain all copyright, trademark, other intellectual property and/or other proprietary or other notices embedded in or attached to any User Content that you Post on the Sites.
You understand and acknowledge that you are fully responsible for any User Content you Post, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility
for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the
content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Sites.
- Act in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law, statute, regulation or guideline (including without limitation any applicable law, statute, regulation or guideline concerning anti-discrimination, export controls, false advertising or unfair competition) (collectively, “Laws”).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- Post, transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or online identifiers or names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Sites, or expose them to liability.
- Use the Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Sites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Sites.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Material on the Sites.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Sites or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful (collectively, “Viruses”) or attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, re-create, and/or disassemble any portion of the Sites or their source codes or attempt to do any of the foregoing
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the servers on which the Sites is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Sites.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the Company, frame, mirror or deep link any portion of any of the Sites on any other website, social media site, intranet, internet or any other computer network.
- Engage in data extraction and/or data mining or any similar activities on the Sites.
These content standards apply to any and all User Content and use of the Sites. User Content must in their entirety comply with all applicable Laws.
Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Be abusive, obscene, indecent, defamatory, abusive, violent, inflammatory, harassing, offensive, vulgar, profane, threatening, malicious, unlawful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, intended to be used for any unlawful purpose, or be fraudulent, false or misleading.
- Violate any Laws.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity including the Company.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote, instruct, advocate, promote, or assist any illegal activity or any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, other promotions, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that User Content or other material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Sites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
The Company cannot review all material before it is Posted on the Sites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been Posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or Material provided by any user or third party. You understand that by accessing and using the Sites, including the Social Media Sites, you may be exposed to material, including without limitation User Content, that may offend you. In such event, your sole and exclusive remedy and recourse is to avoid such material by discontinuing your access to and use of the Sites. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this Monitoring and Enforcement section.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Copyright Agent
The Company name, Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are intellectual property of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such intellectual property without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Sites are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The Company’s Sites and all Materials, including without limitation User Content, contained on and/or submitted to the Sites are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws and all other applicable Laws. Nothing contained in the Sites shall be construed as granting any license or any other rights to any copyright, trademark, patent or other property of the Company or any other person or entity, whether by implication, laches, estoppel, explicit grant or otherwise.
The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512, which is a part of the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), notifications of claimed copyright infringement on any of the Sites should be sent to the Company’s designated agent. If you believe that your User Content or other materials have been used in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you should promptly furnish the following information by written notice to the Company’s designated agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the location on the Sites where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Company’s designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on any of the Sites is its copyright agent, who may be reached as follows:
ILKB TOO LLC
211 East Main Street
Lakeland, FL 33801
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA notification may not be effective. The Company has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Sites who are repeat infringers of copyright.
Reliance on Information Posted
The Material on the Sites, including without limitation regarding any products or services, is made available solely for informational purposes and such Material is not and should not be construed as medical or healthcare advice of any kind. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such Material. Any reliance you place on such Material is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Material by you or any other visitor to the Sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Sites may include Material provided by third parties, including without limitation Material provided by other users and third party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these Materials, other than Material directly provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those Materials. These Materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Materials on the Sites provided by any third parties.
Linking to the Sites and Social Media Features
You may link to our Website homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from the Sites
The Company’s Sites may provide hyperlinks to and/or other methods of viewing or accessing other web pages, websites, links, social media sites and platforms, applications and other resources that are available on the Internet (collectively, “Third Party Content”). The Company has no control over any Third Party Content that you access or use via such hyperlinks or otherwise. The Company expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for any Third Party Content or for the consequences of your access or use of any Third Party Content, or for any content, advertising, products, services, information or other materials on or available from such Third Party Content. The Company makes no covenants, warranties or representations whatsoever about any of the foregoing. All Third Party Content is provided to users on an “as is, where is” basis, solely as a convenience to our users. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with your use of or reliance on any Third Party Content or any advertising, products, services, information or other materials that may be available on or through any such Third Party Content.
It is your sole responsibility to take any and all precautions that you deem necessary and/or appropriate to ensure that any Third Party Content that you may choose to access and use is safe, appropriate for you and/or any other person (including children) viewing such Third Party Content who is accompanying you and/or does not contain any inaccuracies, omissions, Viruses and/or other items of a destructive nature. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any of the foregoing matters.
Terms of Sale
All prices posted on the Websites are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be in your order confirmation email. Posted prices do not include taxes or shipping fees. All such taxes and fees will be added to your total and itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion.
We utilize a third party service provider(s) in connection with payments made on the Site. Currently, you may utilize the Stripe payment method in connection with use of the Websites. Stripe’s website is located at https://www.stripe.com. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to accept other payment forms in connection with use of the Websites. You agree to be bound by the terms, conditions and policies of any such third party service provider(s), including without limitation Stripe. You represent and warrant that you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
The Company offers web specials to first time customers who previously did not purchase any products or services from the Company. The web specials are: (1) three (3) classes at a studio for $30.00, or (2) five (5) classes at a studio for $40.00, or (3) 30 for 30 at a studio for $30.00 (collectively, the “Web Specials”). Each Web Special expires thirty (30) days from the purchase date. Web Specials cannot be combined with any other offer(s). Each customer who purchases a Web Special must take all of the classes at the studio that he/she selected at the time of purchase. Customers purchasing a Web Special must schedule their first class in advance by making an appointment with the selected studio. Web Specials may be transferred one (1) time from the customer to another individual, provided the Web Special has not yet expired. Any such transfer will not extend the one (1) month Web Special expiration period and any transferee may not transfer the Web Special. Restrictions may apply, and customers should contact their selected studio for further details of the Web Special. Any customer who purchases a Web Special may be required to provide further information and/or agree to further terms and conditions upon entering the studio. If a customer attends all classes included in the Web Special within thirty (30) days of his/her Web Special purchase and is not 100% satisfied with the classes, and the customer contacts the Company about the 30 day money back guarantee within this thirty (30) day period, Company will fully refund the Web Special amount to the customer.
OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, REPUTATION, OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Accessing the Sites
We may restrict access to some parts of the Sites, or the entire Websites, to users who provide information requested by the Company, including without limitation for purchasing products or services or for contests, sweepstakes or other promotions (the “Company Users”). Company Users who provide information to the Sites may receive notifications regarding Company products and services, regarding the purchase and/or re-purchase of any products or services or regarding contests, sweepstakes or other promotions. Each user of the Sites, including without limitation any Company User, agrees to provide truthful and complete information to the Company at all times, including without limitation when purchasing any products or services from the Websites or participating in any Company contest, sweepstake or other promotion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Sites will be free of Viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Sites for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THEM, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THEIR MATERIAL, AND ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES, THEIR MATERIAL, AND ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITES, THEIR MATERIAL, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITES OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM, ANY MATERIAL ON THE SITES OR CONTENT ON SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Venue
using the information below.